Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Shadow Stories film online

Shadow Stories from Samantha Moore on Vimeo.

I decided to put my 2013 film, Shadow Stories, online. The film was commissioned for installation in the Shrewsbury Museum and Art Gallery's pre-historic gallery. It has been up in the museum since April and I've had some lovely feedback (and discussion about some potential new projects inspired by it) so I thought it was time to get it out there.

The film is embeddable and downloadable from Vimeo.

The film in situ in the ground floor pre-historic /Roman gallery

The blurb.

The second installation linking the upstairs gallery

Me getting all excited to see the film!

1 comment:

Lizzy Hobbs said...

The film looks lovely Sam, I love the way you've helped us travel in time so elegantly, and the development of the musical score is brilliant. I'd be so pleased to come across such an insightful film in a museum.