Wednesday, 9 February 2011

News about film screenings

A few screenings and events have all come along at once, so I thought I'd do a quick round up here...

The Beloved Ones will be screening in Austria for International Women's Day, thanks to the curators of the Tricky Women festival in Vienna.

An Eyeful of Sound will be screening in Paris in March as part of the Forum Des Images series about animated documentaries, and also on a couple of upcoming compilation DVDs.

I have now put doubled up, my 2004 film for animate! commissioned for Channel 4 and Arts Council England online onto Vimeo, you can see a small version here;


It will also be screening as part of this years Flatpack Festival in Birmingham, which looks like it's going to be a doozy! If being a doozy is a good thing, which I'm pretty sure it is. If you've never been to Flatpack then check it out, it's always an amazing experience.

No comments: