Wednesday, 18 November 2009

An Eyeful of Sound is completed



This week I hotfooted it to Automatic Television to master An Eyeful of Sound. This meant that I had to stop tinkering with it, pulling and adding frames, redoing the edit and generally faffing. It's now committed to HD Cam and DigiBeta for ever, and no doubt the first screening I will see a huge glaring error right in the centre of the screen..

I celebrated on the train home with a bottle of pop and a bag of peanuts. Animators know how to have a good time!

2 comments:

Richard Phelan said...

Congratulations Sam! I like this pop/peanut celebratory train journey! You rock!! :)

Elizabeth Hobbs said...

Dear Sam, I hope they were caramel coated peanuts! I bet the film looks great and I can't wait to see it. Congratulations!
x