Thursday, 27 August 2009

Festival entries


Chris Chidlow is taking some time out from his normal film making stuff to do some production assistance on my film, principally co-ordinating festival entries.

It's such good fun *not* to do all that paper work but to merely view the incredibly organised google spread sheet that Chris has made get filled up with festivals, deadlines and links. Having always done this myself it occurs to me that getting people to help is an excellent plan. I wonder if it's something about animators that makes us think we have to be a one (wo)man band, or maybe it's just me.

Anyway, this has been all such good fun that it slightly by-passed me that I would have to get my tush in gear and send off the (rough cut) screener to the first batch of festivals in September. Which, as it turns out, is the day after tomorrow.

No comments: