Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Must write to do list...

This morning I am slightly over-caffeinated*, and with this burst of manic energy comes the need to write lists. A student at Wolverhampton Uni showed me some software called 'todolist' (from abstract spoon software, click on title above for link), with which you can organise your project.

It looks fab, and the kind of thing that I'm sure would be invaluable besides making me feel very smug and sorted. It's colour coded! And includes percentages!

The only trouble is I know I will now spend the whole day filling the thing out and not actually getting on with any work...

* does a triple espresso still count as one coffee a day?

2 comments:

Adam said...

there is tons of software out there for todo/projects stuff, the one I use the most is Chandler - xplatform, free and opensource http://chandlerproject.org/

lizzy said...

I think you must be going at top speed with the triple expresso AND the todo list, wow, it's inspiring reading (from the sofa). Good luck!